Serving: 6-8 pancakes
1 ripe banana
3/4 of a small beet, chopped
1/2 cup of blueberries
1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk
1 cup of old fashioned oats
2 tbsp chia seeds
5 tbsp water
2 tsp of cinnamon
2 tsp of vanilla extract
1. Place chia seeds in water and set aside.
2. In a high-powered blender, blend oats into a fine powder then empty blender.
3. Blend banana, chopped beet, almond milk, chia/water mixture, cinnamon, and vanilla extract in blender. Next blend in oats. Then blend in blueberries.
4. Scoop batter onto an oiled pan over on medium-high heat. Flip after 2-3 minutes. Pancakes are ready when lightly browned on each side.
5. Top with fresh blueberries and maple syrup.